Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Psalm 107:1
Happy Thanksgiving! In the past I often shared things I was thankful for in my blog posts, but I got out of that habit. This week, I'm thankful for:
- Finding glitter in my coffee. It made me laugh.
- My husband having time off just to stay home with us
- Plans set for getting our Christmas tree in just one more week! (I've already started playing Christmas music.)
- Looking forward to my mom's dressing
- A good report from one of my dad's doctors
- Watching a blue heron fly
- Tea party with friends
- Fabulous macarons made by Emily
- My oldest daughter completing another significant step, and getting to be with her while she did even though she said no to pictures
- A stack of books to read
- Excitement for the days ahead
Thank you for joining Scripture & A Snapshot. Leave a comment with a verse that God has placed on your heart this week, or leave a link to your own post sharing a Scripture and a snapshot. Take time to visit some of the other links, too. If you would like to join our group Pinterest board for Scripture & A Snapshot, simply follow the board then let me know your Pinterest name or email used there so that I can add you to it.