The following blog post is sponsored by Pley.
What is your biggest toy organization challenge? In our house, the most challenging room for me to keep clean is my son's room. It is way too full of toys even after my big clean up in there last fall. I determined then to help him clean it more often, but it still gets overwhelming.
One thing that has made a difference is his Lego mat. My oldest daughter made him a denim play area he can use for Lego construction that turns into a Lego storage bag by pulling the strings around its edges. Now he can quickly clean up Legos when he finishes playing with them.
How have you resolved to avoid toy clutter this year? Have you tried out Pley yet? Visit the website (http://www.pley.com) and try out the service. I read a comparison of Pley to Netflix for toys. Once kids are done playing with a toy, it is mailed back. That clutter vanishes! Pley can also help cut down the clutter caused by toys that aren't played with at all.
Key benefits of Pley:
▪ Pley offers access to a large selection of educative toys, including 400+ LEGO sets and popular robotics toys. More toys are being launched in the next few months. Stay tuned for updates!
▪ Pley is always on the hunt for the best toys, so our assortment reflects the latest and greatest toys
▪ All these toys come at a low price point vs. buying toys. Average members save ~$800/year.
▪ It's really convenient and helps reduce clutter: Pley packages get delivered to your door and when the kids are done playing, they can return them for a new toy. No more toys sitting unused on shelves!
* The savings in plastic alone from reduced purchases amounts to at least 240lbs fewer C02 emissions per annum per Pley member. And while the Pley business model relies heavily on shipping, we usually take advantage of trucks already on the road. If anything, our shipments are smaller than the typical Amazon package for the same LEGO set (Pley re-package them in smaller bags). Also, Pley helps reduce CO2 emissions from cars going to malls/stores to buy toys.
▪ Besides having access to a variety of toys, kids learn the concepts of sharing and reducing waste for the environment.
▪ Pley makes a fantastic gift! Shoppers can either gift unlimited subscriptions or gift cards!