The following post is sponsored by HoneyBaked Ham.
Do you plan a huge meal for Easter Dinner? Holidays are a big deal in our family. We typically plan a huge dinner and invite family and friends over, alternating between our house and my parent's house. This year, we are celebrating Easter with a little less stress. Are you in charge of the preparation and planning for your family? I'm thankful that my mom and I share this responsibility. Easter is early this year – on Sunday, April 5. And HoneyBaked makes it easy to start planning now.
These tips can help save time and make the occasion less stressful:
- Host the meal at someone else's house. This may seem a little unusual, but hear me out. Growing up, I remember traveling to see grandparents for most holidays, and those are some of my favorite holiday memories. Now, my mom and I alternate cooking and hosting family meals. By bringing the meal to her house, we split the responsibilities.
- Save preparation time by making side dish and dessert selections as well as ham, turkey, or both from a stand-alone HoneyBaked Ham Store. I've enjoyed HoneyBaked Ham for years. My brother-in-law brought one last Easter. HoneyBaked offers a variety of easy and delicious Easter meal solutions. Until I actually stepped into their store, I wasn't aware of the variety of selections they offered. You can get a sneak peek online, but take the time to visit the store ahead of time and you might also be surprised that you can find almost everything you need there. (Selections vary by location.) HoneyBaked offers premium products that are convenient and simple-to-serve.
- Reconsider holiday decorations. Do you put away themed decorations from St. Patrick's Day just in time to pull out bunnies at Easter? Save the bunnies and hats for the magic show. Your family is going to be just as happy around the table together without the themed decor.
Relax and enjoy the Easter holiday with your family. Make the most of the time that you do have together. Serving ham for Easter is a special tradition. Serve the best tasting, quality ham your family will enjoy – HoneyBaked Ham.
We enjoyed the #HoneyBakedEaster Mini Ham spiral sliced Bone-In Ham and smoked Turkey Breast (they also offer it roasted.) When we picked up the ham and turkey, we were told "don't heat just eat." That made it so easy to just unpack onto a platter and serve it.
We added a salad (quick to just wash a bagged mix), veggies that we cooked in the slow cooker while we were at church, and already cooked rolls, and the only thing that took much time to prepare were the deviled eggs which my daughter is expected to make for every holiday meal.
My girls and I love cheesecake, and we discovered a new favorite when we learned that HoneyBaked Ham stores also have desserts. Baking cheesecake takes hours, but the cheesecake we purchased from HoneyBaked tastes better than any cheesecake I've ever made.
Don't miss this exclusive, limited-time offer as you plan for your Easter meal: coupon for
- $5 off any purchase of $50 or more! Offer valid 3.14.15 – 4.4.15. Must present coupon at time of purchase to receive offer. May not be combined with any other offer. One coupon per person at participating retail store locations. While supplies last.
- "Since 1957, HoneyBaked has been known for the most flavorful, moist and tender Ham you’ll find anywhere, finished with its signature sweet, crunchy glaze. Each HoneyBaked Ham is slow-smoked for more than twenty hours for unparalleled tenderness. Finally, each Ham is hand-glazed in each store for an incredible taste that’s second to none. Spiral-sliced and ready to serve, it’s as easy as it is delicious and gluten free."
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by HoneyBaked Ham. This is disclosed as per FTC guidelines.