- At our family meals as a child, my dad would often share with us about someone he stopped and helped that day. This week, I'm thankful for the stranger who stopped and helped him. She said God told her to help the old man. The old man part, though, is kinda sad.
- My teenagers are both driving. I need to share with y'all how wonderful Livingston Driving Academy is.
My sweet girl, to me, as she drove home "Tell me where to exit."
Me "you tell me. Where do we live?"
Her "the woods."
She has my sense of direction. And my succinct way of stating the obvious.
- Chicken stock is simmering in the crock pot again. It makes savory recipes taste so much better than adding water.
- My kids made homemade noodles last week. I'm ready for more. They would pair perfectly with that chicken broth.
- We are having fun creating new things in the Cuts by Laser shop. Tonight's latest creations were a name puzzle and a robot ornament. Please click through to my Facebook page and let me know what else we should try to make.
Isn't this the cutest robot? My son designed it!