I've never before been successful making peanut butter fudge. After years of attempts and numerous batches of "spoon fudge", finally the perfect batch was made.
1/2 cup Milk
2 cups Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Cardamom
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 cup Peanut Butter
- Lightly grease aluminum foil with real butter.
- Combine milk, sugar, and cardamom in medium pot.
- Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat to medium, and continue to stir while mixture boils for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla then peanut butter just until combined. Watch out. This recipe hardens up quickly, so you need to work fast.
- Turn out mixture onto buttered foil and smooth evenly, approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Allow to harden, cut, and eat.
On our cool countertop, this hardened almost immediately which led to my daughter naming it "eat it now peanut butter fudge." Creamy, sweet, and peanut buttery, this is only better with a tall glass of milk. I even went back for another piece.
Be sure to come back and share how yours turns out when you try it.